Shipping + Returns
We have a range of options for shipping and delivery:
- Regular postage is $10 within Australia, unless your order is especially large, heavy or bulky.
- Express shipping is $15 within Australia, unless your order is especially large, heavy or bulky. This is available for orders under $150.
- Large and bulky items will generally cost $20 to ship within Australia. Express postage is not available for bulky items.
- Free shipping is offered for orders over $150, within Australia, unless your order is especially large, heavy or bulky. Please contact us if you need express postage.
- International shipping starts at $25.00.
- Local Pick-up is FREE from Taroona or the Hobart CBD.
- Delivery between West Hobart - Blackmans Bay, costs $5. Other areas may be available by arrangement. Please contact us for more information.
Tracking is included on all items posted within Australia.
International customers - Tracking is not included for orders that exceed $25 shipping. If you require tracking, please let us know.
Insurance is available on all parcels for an additional fee. Please contact us if you require this service.
How soon will I receive my order?
Your order will be shipped within 3 business days, unless we are exceptionally busy. All parcels are sent via Australia Post or Sendle and will usually take between 5-10 days to reach you. Express post parcels will generally be received between 1-2 days after shipping. International orders can take up to 2 weeks to reach you. The delivery time will vary depending on your location. Please check your Australia Post Network details for actual delivery times and allow extra time for Australia Post to deliver your parcel at busy times, like Christmas. If you require a parcel urgently, please let us know and we will endeavour to send it out within 24 hours.
Environmentally conscious postage
Orders are packed using compostable GreenWrap or repurposed bubble wrap, recycled brown paper, and Australia Post satchels or, where possible, re-purposed cardboard boxes. Although we'd prefer to ship with plastic-free satchels all the time, this is the most cost effective and practical product shipping companies offer at the moment. Satchels are recyclable through the Terracycle Mailing Satchel Brigade program, or through the REDcycle program available at many supermarkets. We urge our customers to re-use, compost and recycle packaging and satchels where possible.
All our shipping is carbon off-set through Climate Friendly's Tasmanian Forest Protection Project.
All packaging materials we receive are re-used for postage, recycled, or composted in our garden.
Terms and Conditions
It is your responsibility to advise us should an order delivery be late, incorrect or damaged. Please contact us immediately on email@example.com. Should an order be lost in transit, damaged or incorrect, we may not send replacement items immediately. Replacement items will be despatched according to our discretion.
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery.
If an item is damaged or faulty, please email us within 7 days to organise replacement of goods or full refund. If you've changed your mind on your purchase, you are welcome to email us, then wrap it up in its original packaging and mail it back to us with an explanatory note, within 7 days of receipt. If it is received, by us, in new condition, with original packaging intact, we will be happy to refund your money or offer you store credit. Postage is at the expense of the purchaser.
Our mailing address is PO Box 2044, Lower Sandy Bay, 7053, TAS