Zero Waste Families E-course
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.75 fortnightly with More info
The Zero Waste Families E-course is a four week program designed to help your family reduce their ecological footprint. Whether you intend to live a completely zero waste lifestyle, or gain some insight and ideas to reduce your family’s waste consumption and output, this course will lead you through interesting discussion and engaging activities to provide up-to-date information, handy tips and the support you need to get going and devise a plan forward that works best for you and the planet.
Here’s what the course gives you:
- Up-to-date information on waste-related issues.
- Information about local waste strategies and tips for finding information in your locality.
- Handy printables for your own planning and record keeping.
- Tips and support for assessing your waste and staying accountable.
- Ideas on where to begin.
- Tips on waste-free shopping and shifting towards waste-free living.
- Resources and recipes for replacing items in your home.
- A list of resources such as books and films, for all ages to learn from or to get you talking.
- Engaging activities to undertake with your kids to involve them in the discussion and solutions.
- Support for creating change near you.
- Access to a supportive, closed Facebook community to share your insight, and pose any questions, have regular chats with us and find extra inspiration, support and general hand-holding!
Through the course you’ll learn about practical techniques such as composting, worm farming, keeping small animals, making your own household products, cooking and preserving, gardening, upcycling, seed-saving, bulk food shopping, and so much more!
The course is packed with information and goodies, but at a super-affordable price so it can be affordable to as many families as possible.
Our next round begins on March 6th, 2017.
Read more about the course at zerowastefamilies.com
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.